Software Engineer (Node.js)
- Build robust and scalable software
- Design and create services and system architecture for your projects, and contribute and provide feedback to other team members
- Help improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms and products
- Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
- Bachelor’s, master’s degree in Software Engineering
- 1 to 3 years of recent hands-on coding and software design
- Solid problem solving aptitude
- Experience with PHP / Node.js / Python / Java and the willingness to learn new technologies
- Experience with MySQL / Mongo / HTML
- Experience with Linux/Unix, Memcache, RabbitMQ will be plus
- Location: Gurgaon
Customer Support Executive
- Provide best-in-class customer service and problem resolution to customer queries over the E-mail, Phone & Facebook.
- Meet customer requirements through first contact resolution.
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of requirements or problem. Demonstrate empathy
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly and professional manner using agreed upon procedures.
- Confirm customer understanding of the solution and provide additional customer education as needed.
- Prepare complete and accurate work and update customer file.
- Ensure regular audits of communications are performed and the appropriate training is provided to personnel in this area.
- 0-1 year of experience
- Must be a Graduate with excellent communication and English speaking skills
- Knowledge of basic computer operations.
- Ability to learn.
- Courteous with strong customer service orientation.
- Dependable with proficient attention to detail.
- Good listening and responding skills.
- Should be willing to take up challenges and go extra mile to perform work responsibilities
- Should have great interpersonal skills and ability to perform under pressure